Subject: [Bug 203571] may_use_simd() returns false in soft irq context

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 17:27:32 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=203571

--- Comment #1 from Shawn Landden ([email-masked]) ---
                                                      ▒
-   11.41%     0.01%  kworker/1:2-mm_  [kernel.vmlinux]            [k]
process_one_work                                                               
         ▒
   - 11.41% process_one_work                                                   
                                                                               
▒
      - 10.28% wg_packet_tx_worker                                             
                                                                               
▒
         - 10.06% wg_socket_send_skb_to_peer                                   
                                                                               
▒
            - 7.38% _raw_read_unlock_bh                                        
                                                                               
▒
               - 7.35% __local_bh_enable_ip                                    
                                                                               
▒
                  - 7.34% do_softirq.part.2                                    
                                                                               
▒
                     - 7.31% do_softirq_own_stack                              
                                                                               
▒
                        + 7.28% call_do_softirq                                
                                                                               
▒
            - 2.45% send4                                                      
                                                                               
▒
               - 1.85% udp_tunnel_xmit_skb                                     
                                                                               
▒
                  - 1.66% iptunnel_xmit                                        
                                                                               
▒
                     - 1.33% ip_local_out                                      
                                                                               
▒
                        - 1.14% ip_output                                      
                                                                               
▒
                           - 1.06% ip_finish_output2                           
                                                                               
▒
                              + 0.99% __dev_queue_xmit                         
                                                                               
▒
      - 1.06% wg_packet_encrypt_worker                                         
                                                                               
▒
         - 1.03% encrypt_packet                                                
                                                                               
▒
            - 0.98% chacha20poly1305_encrypt_sg                                
                                                                               
▒
                 0.59% chacha20

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.