Subject: [Bug 205099] KASAN hit at raid6_pq: BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at 0x00f0fd0d

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:32:10 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=205099

Erhard F. ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Attachment #299711|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #41 from Erhard F. ([email-masked]) ---
Created attachment 299759
  --> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/attachment.cgi?id=299759&action=edit
dmesg (5.15.5, OUTLINE KASAN, LOWMEM_SIZE=0x28000000, PowerMac G4 DP)

Ok, finally getting somewhere.. With CONFIG_LOWMEM_SIZE=0x28000000 I don't get
this "vmap allocation for size 33562624 failed" error and also OUTLINE KASAN
does not show the originally reported "BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access
at 0x00f0fd0d" for raid6_pq!

For INLINE KASAN I still get "vmap allocation for size 33562624 failed", even
with CONFIG_LOWMEM_SIZE=0x28000000 or CONFIG_LOWMEM_SIZE=0x20000000.

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.