Subject: [Bug 205099] KASAN hit at raid6_pq: BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at 0x00f0fd0d

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 23:54:54 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=205099

Erhard F. ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Kernel Version|5.4-rc1                     |5.5-rc1
           See Also|https://bugzilla.kernel.org |
                   |/show_bug.cgi?id=204479     |

--- Comment #5 from Erhard F. ([email-masked]) ---
Unchanged in 5.5-rc1.

[..]
[   19.425679] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access on read at 0x00f0fd0d
[   19.425693] Faulting instruction address: 0xf165a560
[   19.426731] Oops: Kernel access of bad area, sig: 11 [#1]
[   19.426745] BE PAGE_SIZE=4K MMU=Hash SMP NR_CPUS=2 DEBUG_PAGEALLOC PowerMac
[   19.426757] Modules linked in: raid6_pq(+) zlib_inflate ehci_pci(+) ohci_hcd
hwmon ehci_hcd i2c_algo_bit drm_kms_helper sungem syscopyarea sungem_phy
sysfillrect firewire_ohci firewire_core sysimgblt crc_itu_t sr_mod fb_sys_fops
usbcore ttm cdrom snd_aoa_i2sbus snd_aoa_soundbus usb_common snd_pcm snd_timer
snd soundcore drm ssb pcmcia drm_panel_orientation_quirks pcmcia_core
uninorth_agp agpgart
[   19.426986] CPU: 1 PID: 127 Comm: modprobe Tainted: G        W        
5.5.0-rc1-PowerMacG4 #3
[   19.426997] NIP:  f165a560 LR: f165a4e8 CTR: c0247f54
[   19.427009] REGS: e86d9740 TRAP: 0300   Tainted: G        W         
(5.5.0-rc1-PowerMacG4)
[   19.427014] MSR:  02009032 <VEC,EE,ME,IR,DR,RI>  CR: 22228828  XER: 00000000
[   19.427048] DAR: 00f0fd0d DSISR: 40000000 
               GPR00: e86d9998 e86d97f8 ee26c720 f166d070 00000010 00000000
f165a4e8 00000000 
               GPR08: 00000000 00f0fd0d e7171aea fffffff0 c0247f54 00b25ff4
00000060 00000050 
               GPR16: f166d000 ec077000 ec076000 00000070 00000060 00000050
00000040 00000030 
               GPR24: 00000020 00000010 00000012 e86d9a84 e86d9a48 ec077010
ec076010 00000000 
[   19.427198] NIP [f165a560] raid6_altivec8_gen_syndrome_real+0x3c0/0x480
[raid6_pq]
[   19.427228] LR [f165a4e8] raid6_altivec8_gen_syndrome_real+0x348/0x480
[raid6_pq]
[   19.427234] Call Trace:
[   19.427242] [e86d97f8] [0000000a] 0xa (unreliable)
[   19.427277] [e86d99e8] [f165a654] raid6_altivec8_gen_syndrome+0x34/0x58
[raid6_pq]
[   19.427309] [e86d9a08] [f15d83d8] init_module+0x3d8/0x528 [raid6_pq]
[   19.427334] [e86d9b18] [c0005828] do_one_initcall+0xb8/0x36c
[   19.427355] [e86d9be8] [c010e5e0] do_init_module+0xa8/0x2c4
[   19.427369] [e86d9c18] [c01114c0] load_module+0x2be4/0x2d68
[   19.427383] [e86d9e18] [c01118b8] sys_finit_module+0x100/0x138
[   19.427397] [e86d9f38] [c001a274] ret_from_syscall+0x0/0x34
[   19.427410] --- interrupt: c01 at 0x96ff78
                   LR = 0xafda14
[   19.427416] Instruction dump:
[   19.427429] 1304c4c4 7d2048ce 39210090 1325ccc4 7d6048ce 1346d4c4 81210088
1367dcc4 
[   19.427463] 7d1098ce 115f5b06 116b5800 8141008c <7c0048ce> 392100a0 7d8048ce
392100b0 
[   19.427505] ---[ end trace 161d8d283bc9b7b8 ]---

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.