Subject: [Bug 206669] Little-endian kernel crashing on POWER8 on heavy big-endian PowerKVM load

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 20:22:05 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=206669

--- Comment #13 from John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ([email-masked]) ---
watson login: [30887.552539] KVM: CPU 4 seems to be stuck
[30900.094713] watchdog: CPU 8 detected hard LOCKUP on other CPUs 0
[30900.094730] watchdog: CPU 8 TB:15863742878763, last SMP heartbeat
TB:15855546563837 (16008ms ago)
[30908.222926] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#80 stuck for 22s! [CPU
4/KVM:2698]
[30908.374929] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#112 stuck for 22s! [CPU
23/KVM:2717]
[30908.426934] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#120 stuck for 22s! [CPU
16/KVM:2710]
[30909.570962] rcu: INFO: rcu_sched self-detected stall on CPU
[30909.570970] rcu:     120-....: (5059 ticks this GP)
idle=7d2/1/0x4000000000000002 softirq=421758/421758 fqs=2378 
[30912.095025] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#8 stuck for 23s! [CPU
18/KVM:2712]
[30912.127027] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#40 stuck for 23s! [CPU
22/KVM:2716]
[30912.155026] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#56 stuck for 23s! [CPU
27/KVM:2721]
[30912.175028] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#64 stuck for 23s! [CPU
26/KVM:2720]
[30912.195028] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#72 stuck for 23s! [CPU
19/KVM:2713]
[30912.547038] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#136 stuck for 22s! [CPU
8/KVM:2702]
[30912.619040] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#144 stuck for 22s! [CPU
5/KVM:2699]

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.