Subject: [Bug 206669] Little-endian kernel crashing on POWER8 on heavy big-endian PowerKVM load

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 18:13:34 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=206669

--- Comment #12 from John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ([email-masked]) ---
Another crash:

watson login: [17667512263.751484] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc000000ff06e4838
[17667512263.751507] Faulting instruction address: 0xc00000000017a778
[17667512263.751513] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751517] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751521] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751525] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751529] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751533] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751537] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751541] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751545] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751548] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751552] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751556] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751560] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751564] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751569] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751574] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751578] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751583] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751587] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751591] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751596] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751600] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751604] Thread overran stack, or stack corrupted
[17667512263.751608] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[17667512263.751612] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[17667512263.751615] Thread overran stack, or stack corrupted
[17667512263.751618] BUG: Unable to handle kernel data access at
0xc0000007f9070c08
[ 1835.743178] BUG: Unable to handle unknown paging fault at 0xc000000000c4b363
[ 1835.743180] Faulting instruction address: 0x00000000
[17667512263.751633] Faulting instruction address: 0xc0000000002659a0
[ 1835.743195] Oops: Kernel access of bad area, sig: 11 [#1]
[ 1835.743198] LE PAGE_SIZE=64K MMU=Hash SMP NR_CPUS=2048 NUMA PowerNV
[ 1835.743203] Modules linked in:
[17667512263.751652] Thread overran stack, or stack corrupted
[ 1835.743205]

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.