Subject: [Bug 206733] i2c i2c-3: i2c-powermac: modalias failure on /uni-n@f8000000/i2c@f8001000/cereal@1c0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 09:24:01 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=206733

Paul Osmialowski ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            [email-masked]

--- Comment #4 from Paul Osmialowski ([email-masked]) ---
I've just updated to 5.10.27-gentoo on some old iBook G4, and of course I've
spotted this `i2c-powermac: modalias failure on
/uni-n@f8000000/i2c@f8001000/cereal@1c0` message. It is not worrying now after
I've found Ben's comment. I've also spotted one more error message (Flag
mismatch) that seems new to me, can you also make a judgement if it is also
harmless?:

[...]
[    4.515861] hid-generic 0003:17EF:602E.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11
Mouse [USB Optical Mouse] on usb-0001:10:1b.0-1/input0
[    4.660923] input: PowerMac Beep as
/devices/pci0001:10/0001:10:17.0/input/input3
[    4.665549] genirq: Flags mismatch irq 21. 00000001 (i2sbus: i2s-a (tx)) vs.
00000001 (PMac Output)
[...]

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.