Subject: [Bug 207129] PowerMac G4 DP (5.6.2 debug kernel + inline KASAN) freezes shortly after booting with "do_IRQ: stack overflow: 1760"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 11:02:08 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=207129

Michael Ellerman ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
                 CC|                            [email-masked]
         Resolution|---                         |CODE_FIX

--- Comment #7 from Michael Ellerman ([email-masked]) ---
I think this was resolved by increasing the stack size for KASAN builds.

ie.
edbadaf06710 ("powerpc/kasan: Fix stack overflow by increasing THREAD_SHIFT")
and later
3e8635fb2e07 ("powerpc/kasan: Force thread size increase with KASAN")

If not feel free to reopen.

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.