Subject: [Bug 208197] OF: /pci@f2000000/mac-io@17/gpio@50/...: could not find phandle

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 15:27:48 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=208197

Erhard F. ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Attachment #290191|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #12 from Erhard F. ([email-masked]) ---
Created attachment 301795
  --> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/attachment.cgi?id=301795&action=edit
bisect.log

I was able to do my recently tried bisect (bug #208197) without skips and
narrowed the 1st bad commit down to: [c78c31b374a68be79cb4a03ef5b6c187f034e903]
Revert "Revert "driver core: Set fw_devlink to "permissive" behavior by
default""

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.