Subject: [Bug 213079] IRQ problems and crashes on a PowerMac G5 with 5.12.3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 14:50:23 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=213079

Erhard F. ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Kernel Version|5.13-rc1                    |5.12.3
            Summary|IRQ problems and crashes on |IRQ problems and crashes on
                   |a PowerMac G5 with 5.13-rc1 |a PowerMac G5 with 5.12.3

--- Comment #3 from Erhard F. ([email-masked]) ---
Some time after the "irq 63: nobody cared" on 5.12.3:

[...]
--- interrupt: 500
[<000000000e5af612>] .nvme_irq
[<000000000e5af612>] .nvme_irq
Disabling IRQ #63
Call Trace:
Kernel panic - not syncing: corrupted stack end detected inside scheduler
CPU: 0 PID: 105549 Comm: kworker/u4:1 Tainted: G        W        
5.12.3-gentoo-PowerMacG5 #2
Workqueue:  0x0 (flush-259:0)
[c000000078dc79f0] [c00000000053950c] .dump_stack+0xe0/0x13c (unreliable)
[c000000078dc7a90] [c000000000066074] .panic+0x168/0x430
[c000000078dc7b40] [c0000000007f19f0] .__schedule+0x80/0x848
[c000000078dc7c20] [c0000000007f2270] .schedule+0xb8/0x110
[c000000078dc7ca0] [c000000000086d18] .worker_thread+0x278/0x290
[c000000078dc7d60] [c00000000008e75c] .kthread+0x134/0x13c
[c000000078dc7e10] [c00000000000b1f4] .ret_from_kernel_thread+0x58/0x64
Rebooting in 120 seconds..

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.