Subject: [Bug 213837] [bisected] "Kernel panic - not syncing: corrupted stack end detected inside scheduler" at building via distcc on a G5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 00:14:18 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=213837

Erhard F. ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Summary|"Kernel panic - not         |[bisected] "Kernel panic -
                   |syncing: corrupted stack    |not syncing: corrupted
                   |end detected inside         |stack end detected inside
                   |scheduler" at building via  |scheduler" at building via
                   |distcc on a G5              |distcc on a G5

--- Comment #15 from Erhard F. ([email-masked]) ---
This may look a bit odd at first to cause memory corruption while building
stuff, but as I do the builds via distcc on another host (sources are fetched
via nfs from this host too) it seems possible.

Problem is the 'bad' commit is a merge and reverting it on v5.16.2 for a test
via git revert -m1 c2c11289021dfacec1658b2019faab10e12f383a  gets me some merge
conflicts which I don't know to resolve properly..

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.
You are watching someone on the CC list of the bug.