Subject: [Bug 213837] "Kernel panic - not syncing: corrupted stack end detected inside scheduler" at building via distcc on a G5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 00:07:33 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=213837

--- Comment #14 from Erhard F. ([email-masked]) ---
Created attachment 300297
  --> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/attachment.cgi?id=300297&action=edit
bisect.log

Finally did a bisect which revealed the following commit:

 # git bisect good
c2c11289021dfacec1658b2019faab10e12f383a is the first bad commit
commit c2c11289021dfacec1658b2019faab10e12f383a
Merge: 63bef48fd6c9 ef516e8625dd
Author: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 7 18:08:06 2020 -0700

    Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf

    Pablo Neira Ayuso says:

    ====================
    Netfilter fixes for net

    The following patchset contains Netfilter fixes for net, they are:

    1) Fix spurious overlap condition in the rbtree tree, from Stefano Brivio.

    2) Fix possible uninitialized pointer dereference in nft_lookup.

    3) IDLETIMER v1 target matches the Android layout, from
       Maciej Zenczykowski.

    4) Dangling pointer in nf_tables_set_alloc_name, from Eric Dumazet.

    5) Fix RCU warning splat in ipset find_set_type(), from Amol Grover.

    6) Report EOPNOTSUPP on unsupported set flags and object types in sets.

    7) Add NFT_SET_CONCAT flag to provide consistent error reporting
       when users defines set with ranges in concatenations in old kernels.
    ====================

    Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>

 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h           |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter/nf_tables.h    |  2 ++
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter/xt_IDLETIMER.h |  1 +
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_core.c           |  3 ++-
 net/netfilter/nf_tables_api.c               |  7 ++++---
 net/netfilter/nft_lookup.c                  | 12 +++++++-----
 net/netfilter/nft_set_bitmap.c              |  1 -
 net/netfilter/nft_set_rbtree.c              | 23 +++++++++++------------
 net/netfilter/xt_IDLETIMER.c                |  3 +++
 9 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.
You are watching someone on the CC list of the bug.