Subject: [Bug 215803] ppc64le(P9): BUG: Kernel NULL pointer dereference on read at 0x00000060 NIP: do_remove_conflicting_framebuffers+0x184/0x1d0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:45:37 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=215803

Daniel Kolesa ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            [email-masked]

--- Comment #2 from Daniel Kolesa ([email-masked]) ---
This now hits 5.15.33. I noticed this when virtio-gpu failed to come up.

Commit:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit/drivers/video/fbdev/core?h=linux-5.15.y&id=c894ac44786cfed383a6c6b20c1bfb12eb96018a

More detailed backtrace:
https://gist.github.com/q66/6ffc1bd18cf241e6ad894dc4409a2f72

This is also on a ppc64le system. However, I think this bug may not be ppc64
specific...

-- 
You may reply to this email to add a comment.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.