Subject: [PATCH 0/5] AMCC PowerPC 405EZ Acadia eval board port

From: Josh Boyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:33:26 -0400

This is the latest set of Acadia patches I have.  If there are no
major objections to these, I intend to put them in my next branch
for 2.6.28

josh

Josh Boyer (5):
  powerpc/40x: AMCC PowerPC 405EZ Acadia DTS
  powerpc/40x: Add support for PowerPC 405EZ Acadia board
  powerpc/40x: Add AMCC PowerPC 405EZ to cputable
  powerpc/40x: Add cuboot wrapper for Acadia board
  powerpc/40x: Add PowerPC 405EZ Acadia defconfig

 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile                |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/cuboot-acadia.c         |  174 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/acadia.dts          |  224 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/acadia_defconfig |  917 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c            |   13 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/Kconfig        |   14 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/Makefile       |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/acadia.c       |   56 ++
 8 files changed, 1402 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/cuboot-acadia.c
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/acadia.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/acadia_defconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/acadia.c