Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Acadia support

From: Josh Boyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:07:18 -0400

Updated patch set for the AMCC Acadia board.  As Arnd suggested, I implemented
the ppc40x_simple platform and simply add Acadia as the first supported board.

The patches are slightly reordered and the defconfig is updated as well.

josh

Josh Boyer (5):
  powerpc/40x: AMCC PowerPC 405EZ Acadia DTS
  powerpc/40x: Add AMCC PowerPC 405EZ to cputable
  powerpc/40x: Add PowerPC 40x simple platform support
  powerpc/40x: Add cuboot wrapper for Acadia board
  powerpc/40x: Add PowerPC 405EZ Acadia defconfig

 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile                 |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/cuboot-acadia.c          |  174 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/acadia.dts           |  224 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/acadia_defconfig  |  921 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c             |   13 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/Kconfig         |   22 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/Makefile        |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/ppc40x_simple.c |   80 +++
 8 files changed, 1438 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/cuboot-acadia.c
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/acadia.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/acadia_defconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/ppc40x_simple.c