Subject: [RFC PATCH v3 0/3] rework of usbgecko-based early debug

From: Albert Herranz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 00:09:47 +0100

This series is a rework of the previously posted patch:
- [RFC PATCH v2 08/11] powerpc: gamecube/wii: early debugging using usbgecko

It tries to implement the ideas suggested by Benjamin Herrenschmidt
regarding the use of a fixmap entry to provide a valid I/O mapping
immediately after MMU_init runs and MMU is definitively enabled.

Albert Herranz (3):
  powerpc: udbg: add early remap hook
  powerpc: udbg: add fixmap entry for early debug
  powerpc: gamecube/wii: early debugging using usbgecko

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig.debug                         |    8 +++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/fixmap.h                  |    3 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/udbg.h                    |    4 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_32.S                      |   21 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/udbg.c                         |    5 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/init_32.c                          |   10 +++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/usbgecko_udbg.c |   59 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/usbgecko_udbg.h |    2 +
 8 files changed, 112 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)