Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] wireless: Use macros from wireless.h

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:21:33 -0700

Move the STD_IW_HANDLER macro from orinoco to wireless.h
Use the wireless.h macros in various wireless files
Remove local #defines of IW_IOCTL

Joe Perches (7):
  wireless.h: Add STD_IW_HANDLER macro
  net/wireless/wext_core.c: Use IW_IOCTL_IDX macro
  net/wireless/wext-core.c: Use IW_EVENT_IDX macro
  drivers/net/wireless: Use STD_IW_HANDLER macro
  drivers/net: Remove local #define IW_IOCTL, use STD_IW_HANDLER
  orinoco/wext.c: Remove local #define STD_IW_HANDLER
  wireless.h: Use SIOCIWFIRST not SIOCSIWCOMMIT for range check

 drivers/net/ps3_gelic_wireless.c       |   35 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c |   83 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/wext.c    |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ray_cs.c          |   40 +++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/wl3501_cs.c       |   52 ++++++------
 include/linux/wireless.h               |    4 +-
 net/wireless/wext-core.c               |  134 ++++++++++++++++----------------
 7 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 176 deletions(-)