Subject: [PATCH trivial next 0/9] treewide: Use vsprintf extention %pf

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:49:29 -0800

Emit the actual function name when possible

Joe Perches (9):
  sparc: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  alpha: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  arm: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  microblaze: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  powerpc: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  parisc: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  scsi: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  staging: ramster: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address
  gadget: Use vsprintf extention %pf with builtin_return_address

 arch/alpha/kernel/pci_iommu.c               |   20 ++++++++++----------
 arch/arm/nwfpe/fpmodule.c                   |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/mm/pgtable.c                |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable_32.c                |    2 +-
 arch/sparc/kernel/ds.c                      |    2 +-
 arch/sparc/mm/srmmu.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/parisc/superio.c                    |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/esp_scsi.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/ramster/cluster/heartbeat.c |    4 ++--
 drivers/usb/gadget/u_serial.c               |    2 +-
 10 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.8.111.gad25c.dirty