Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ASoC: Add Freescale i.MX S/PDIF controller driver

From: Nicolin Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:07:04 +0800

* This series of patches add i.MX S/PDIF drivers, including CPU DAI, machine.
* It also add two missing sample rates support for spdif dummy codec drivers

Nicolin Chen (3):
  ASoC: codec: spdif: Add S20_3LE and S24_LE support for dummy codec
    drivers
  ASoC: fsl: Add S/PDIF CPU DAI driver
  ASoC: fsl: Add S/PDIF machine driver

 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,spdif.txt        |   63 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/imx-audio-spdif.txt  |   29 +
 sound/soc/codecs/spdif_receiver.c                  |    2 +
 sound/soc/codecs/spdif_transmitter.c               |    5 +-
 sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig                              |   14 +
 sound/soc/fsl/Makefile                             |    4 +
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_spdif.c                          | 1276 ++++++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_spdif.h                          |  233 ++++
 sound/soc/fsl/imx-spdif.c                          |  134 ++
 9 files changed, 1758 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,spdif.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/imx-audio-spdif.txt
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_spdif.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_spdif.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/imx-spdif.c