Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Convert last few uses of __FUNCTION__ to __func__

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:35:02 -0700

Outside of staging, there aren't any more uses of __FUNCTION__ now...

Joe Perches (5):
  powerpc: Convert last uses of __FUNCTION__ to __func__
  x86: Convert last uses of __FUNCTION__ to __func__
  block: Convert last uses of __FUNCTION__ to __func__
  i915: Convert last uses of __FUNCTION__ to __func__
  slab: Convert last uses of __FUNCTION__ to __func__

 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/nvram.c       | 11 +++++------
 arch/x86/kernel/hpet.c                       |  2 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/rtc.c                        |  4 ++--
 arch/x86/platform/intel-mid/intel_mid_vrtc.c |  2 +-
 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_int.h                |  8 ++++----
 drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c                 |  4 ++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/dvo_ns2501.c            | 15 ++++++---------
 mm/slab.h                                    |  2 +-
 8 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.2.459.gbcd45b4.dirty