Subject: [RFC][PATCH 0/2] Add ASRC Peripheral to Peripheral driver

From: Nicolin Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:07:03 +0800

This series of patches have a direct dependency between them. So we might
need to push them into one branch. And sorry for this :(

Patch-1 adds device to device support in SDMA driver along with a secondary
request in struct imx_dma_data which's requred in the Patch-2 ASRC driver.

Nicolin Chen (2):
  dma: imx-sdma: Add device to device support
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: Add ASRC ASoC CPU DAI and platform drivers

 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,asrc.txt         |   62 ++
 drivers/dma/imx-sdma.c                             |   40 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/dma-imx.h              |    1 +
 sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig                              |    9 +
 sound/soc/fsl/Makefile                             |    2 +
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c                           | 1031 ++++++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h                           |  431 ++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c                       |  385 ++++++++
 8 files changed, 1956 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,asrc.txt
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c

-- 
1.8.4