Subject: [PATCH 0/3] powerpc/tm: Abort syscalls in active transactions

From: Sam Bobroff <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:43:45 +1100

See the first patch for a description of the reasoning behind this
change.

This set includes the change, a kernel selftest for it and
some slight refactoring of the selftest code.

Sam Bobroff (3):
  powerpc/tm: Abort syscalls in active transactions
  selftests/powerpc: Move get_auxv_entry() to harness.c
  selftests/powerpc: Add transactional syscall test

 Documentation/powerpc/transactional_memory.txt  |   33 +++----
 arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/tm.h              |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S                  |   19 ++++
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/harness.c       |   47 ++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/pmu/lib.c       |   47 ----------
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/pmu/lib.h       |    1 -
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/tm/Makefile     |    3 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/tm/tm-syscall.c |  113 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/utils.h         |    2 +-
 9 files changed, 200 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/tm/tm-syscall.c

-- 
1.7.10.4