Subject: [PATCH v9 RFC 0/3] Generic IOMMU pooled allocator

From: Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 07:49:39 -0400

Addresses latest BenH comments: need_flush checks, add support
for dma mask and align_order. 

Sowmini Varadhan (3):
  Break up monolithic iommu table/lock into finer graularity pools and
    lock
  Make sparc64 use scalable lib/iommu-common.c functions
  Make LDC use common iommu poll management functions

 arch/sparc/include/asm/iommu_64.h |    7 +-
 arch/sparc/kernel/iommu.c         |  172 ++++++------------------
 arch/sparc/kernel/iommu_common.h  |    8 -
 arch/sparc/kernel/ldc.c           |  153 +++++++++------------
 arch/sparc/kernel/pci_sun4v.c     |  183 ++++++++++++--------------
 include/linux/iommu-common.h      |   51 +++++++
 lib/Makefile                      |    2 +-
 lib/iommu-common.c                |  266 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 511 insertions(+), 331 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/iommu-common.h
 create mode 100644 lib/iommu-common.c