Subject: [PATCH 0/3] mm/powerpc: enabling memory soft dirty tracking

From: Laurent Dufour <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:07:05 +0200

This series is enabling the software memory dirty tracking in the
kernel for powerpc.  This is the follow up of the commit 0f8975ec4db2
("mm: soft-dirty bits for user memory changes tracking") which
introduced this feature in the mm code.

The first patch is fixing an issue in the code clearing the soft dirty
bit.  The PTE were not cleared before being modified, leading to hang
on ppc64.

The second patch is fixing a build issue when the transparent huge
page is not enabled.

The third patch is introducing the soft dirty tracking in the powerpc
architecture code. 

Laurent Dufour (3):
  mm: clearing pte in clear_soft_dirty()
  mm: clear_soft_dirty_pmd requires THP
  powerpc/mm: Add page soft dirty tracking

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                     |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable-ppc64.h | 13 +++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable.h       | 40 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pte-book3e.h    |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pte-common.h    |  5 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pte-hash64.h    |  1 +
 fs/proc/task_mmu.c                       | 21 +++++++++--------
 7 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1