Subject: [PATCH V3 0/3] add spba clock for fsl audio IP

From: Shengjiu Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:03:27 +0800

add spba clock for fsl audio IP

Changes in V3
- update the comments for clock description.

Shengjiu Wang (3):
  ASoC: fsl_esai: spba clock is needed by esai device
  ASoC: fsl_spdif: spba clk is needed by spdif device
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: spba clock is needed by asrc device

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,asrc.txt  |  5 +++++
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,esai.txt  |  5 +++++
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,spdif.txt |  5 +++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c                              | 10 ++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h                              |  2 ++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_esai.c                              | 13 +++++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_spdif.c                             | 15 +++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 55 insertions(+)

-- 
1.9.1