Subject: [PATCH RESEND 00/10] Replace via-maciisi with via-cuda driver

From: Finn Thain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 19:56:26 -0500 (EST)

This patch series has some improvements for the the Cuda driver: cleanup,
bug fixes and new functionality.

The broken via-maciisi driver is then replaced by via-cuda. This
eliminates over 600 LoC.

Thanks to Stan Johnson for testing these patches on a Mac LC III and
a PowerMac G3.

Finn Thain (10):
  via-cuda: Cleanup printk calls
  via-cuda: Remove redundant temporary variable
  via-cuda: Add TREQ, TIP and TACK signal helpers
  via-cuda: Prevent read buffer overflow
  via-cuda: Fix re-initialization of reply_ptr and reading_reply
  via-cuda: Avoid TREQ race condition
  via-cuda: Use spinlock_irq_save/restore instead of enable/disable_irq
  via-cuda: Initialize data_index early and increment consistently
  via-cuda: Add support for Egret system controller
  m68k/mac: Replace via-maciisi driver with via-cuda driver

 arch/m68k/include/asm/macintosh.h |   2 +-
 arch/m68k/mac/config.c            |  18 +-
 arch/m68k/mac/misc.c              |  72 +---
 drivers/macintosh/Kconfig         |  24 +-
 drivers/macintosh/Makefile        |   1 -
 drivers/macintosh/adb.c           |   4 -
 drivers/macintosh/via-cuda.c      | 294 ++++++++++++-----
 drivers/macintosh/via-maciisi.c   | 677 --------------------------------------
 8 files changed, 235 insertions(+), 857 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/macintosh/via-maciisi.c

-- 
2.10.2