Subject: [PATCH 0/9] EEH refactoring 1

From: Sam Bobroff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:58:15 +1100

Hello everyone,

Here is a set of some small, mostly idempotent, changes to improve
maintainability in some of the EEH code, primarily in eeh_driver.c.

I've kept them all small to aid review but perhaps they should be squashed down
before being applied.

Cheers,
Sam.

Sam Bobroff (9):
  powerpc/eeh: Remove eeh_handle_event()
  powerpc/eeh: Manage EEH_PE_RECOVERING inside eeh_handle_normal_event()
  powerpc/eeh: Fix misleading comment in __eeh_addr_cache_get_device()
  powerpc/eeh: Remove misleading test in eeh_handle_normal_event()
  powerpc/eeh: Rename frozen_bus to bus in eeh_handle_normal_event()
  powerpc/eeh: Clarify arguments to eeh_reset_device()
  powerpc/eeh: Remove always-true tests in eeh_reset_device()
  powerpc/eeh: Factor out common code eeh_reset_device()
  powerpc/eeh: Add eeh_state_active() helper

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/eeh.h               |   6 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/eeh_event.h         |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh.c                    |  19 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_cache.c              |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_driver.c             | 143 +++++++++++----------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_event.c              |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/eeh-powernv.c |   9 +-
 7 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 114 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.1.74.g9b0b1f47b