Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Miscellaneous Macintosh fixes and clean up

From: Finn Thain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 20:18:43 -0400 (EDT)

This series has some minor fixes and cleanups under drivers/macintosh,
including a patch to rework recent printk changes in adb-hid.c.
There's also a re-based RTC code de-duplication patch.

Finn Thain (7):
  macintosh: Use common code to access RTC
  macintosh/adb: Rework printk output again
  macintosh/via-macii: Synchronous bus reset
  macintosh/via-macii: Remove BUG_ON assertions
  macintosh/via-macii: Simplify locking
  macintosh/via-macii, macintosh/adb-iop: Modernize printk calls
  macintosh/via-macii, macintosh/adb-iop: Clean up whitespace

 arch/m68k/mac/misc.c                   |  75 +------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/time.c | 126 ++----------
 drivers/macintosh/adb-iop.c            |  50 +++--
 drivers/macintosh/adb.c                |   8 +-
 drivers/macintosh/adbhid.c             |  53 ++---
 drivers/macintosh/via-cuda.c           |  35 ++++
 drivers/macintosh/via-macii.c          | 352 ++++++++++++++++-----------------
 drivers/macintosh/via-pmu.c            |  33 ++++
 include/linux/cuda.h                   |   4 +
 include/linux/pmu.h                    |   4 +
 10 files changed, 328 insertions(+), 412 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.4