Subject: [PATCH 00/14] EEH refactoring 3

From: Sam Bobroff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:23:19 +1000

Hello everyone,

Here is another set of minor fixes and cleanups for the EEH code. There should
be no significant changes in behaviour.

I'm not sure if all of these are worth doing, and I don't want to add
unnecessary churn so please comment if you have an opinion or better approach.

The set is based on powerpc next.

Cheers,
Sam

Sam Bobroff (14):
  powerpc/eeh: Fix possible null deref in eeh_dump_dev_log()
  powerpc/eeh: Fix null deref for devices removed during EEH
  powerpc/eeh: Fix use of EEH_PE_KEEP on wrong field
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup EEH_POSTPONED_PROBE
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup unused field in eeh_dev
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup eeh_add_virt_device()
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup list_head field names
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup field names in eeh_rmv_data
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup logic in eeh_rmv_from_parent_pe()
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup eeh_enabled()
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup unnecessary eeh_pe_state_mark_with_cfg()
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup eeh_pe_state_mark()
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup eeh_ops.wait_state()
  powerpc/eeh: Cleanup control flow in eeh_handle_normal_event()

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/eeh.h               |  24 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-pci.h           |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh.c                    |  42 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_dev.c                |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_driver.c             | 237 +++++++++----------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_pe.c                 | 160 +++++++------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/eeh-powernv.c |  62 +----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/eeh_pseries.c |  66 +-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/msi.c         |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci.c         |   1 +
 drivers/pci/hotplug/pnv_php.c                |   2 +-
 11 files changed, 250 insertions(+), 350 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.2.gcad72f5712