Subject: [PATCH v1 00/13] powerpc/32s: Use BATs for STRICT_KERNEL_RWX

From: Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 19:00:10 +0000 (UTC)

The purpose of this serie is to use BATs with STRICT_KERNEL_RWX
See patch 12 for details.

Christophe Leroy (13):
  powerpc/mm: add exec protection on powerpc 603
  powerpc/mm/32: add base address to mmu_mapin_ram()
  powerpc/mm/32s: rework mmu_mapin_ram()
  powerpc/mm/32s: use generic mmu_mapin_ram() for all blocks.
  powerpc/wii: remove wii_mmu_mapin_mem2()
  powerpc/mm/32s: use _PAGE_EXEC in setbat()
  powerpc/mm/32s: add setibat() clearibat() and update_bats()
  powerpc/32: add helper to write into segment registers
  powerpc/mmu: add is_strict_kernel_rwx() helper
  powerpc/kconfig: define PAGE_SHIFT inside Kconfig
  powerpc/kconfig: define CONFIG_DATA_SHIFT and CONFIG_ETEXT_SHIFT
  powerpc/mm/32s: Use BATs for STRICT_KERNEL_RWX
  powerpc/kconfig: make _etext and data areas alignment configurable on
    Book3s 32

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                           |  46 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/32/hash.h      |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/32/mmu-hash.h  |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/32/pgtable.h   |  29 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cputable.h            |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mmu.h                 |  11 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/page.h                |  13 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h                 |   5 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_32.S                  |  37 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S              |   9 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/40x_mmu.c                      |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/44x_mmu.c                      |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/8xx_mmu.c                      |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/dump_linuxpagetables-generic.c |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/mm/fsl_booke_mmu.c                |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/init_32.c                      |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/mmu_decl.h                     |  10 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable.c                      |  20 +--
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable_32.c                   |  35 +++--
 arch/powerpc/mm/ppc_mmu_32.c                   | 178 +++++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/wii.c       |  24 ----
 21 files changed, 324 insertions(+), 120 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.3