Subject: [PATCH v2 00/11] Reduce ifdef mess in slice.c

From: Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 14:29:26 +0000 (UTC)

This series is a split out of the v1 series "Reduce ifdef mess in hugetlbpage.c and slice.c".

It is also rebased after the series from Aneesh to reduce context size for Radix.

See http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/chleroy/head/f263887b4ca31f4bb0fe77823e301c28ba27c796/ for wide compilation.

Christophe Leroy (11):
  powerpc/mm: fix erroneous duplicate slb_addr_limit init
  powerpc/mm: no slice for nohash/64
  powerpc/mm: hand a context_t over to slice_mask_for_size() instead of
    mm_struct
  powerpc/mm: move slice_mask_for_size() into mmu.h
  powerpc/mm: get rid of mm_ctx_slice_mask_xxx()
  powerpc/mm: remove unnecessary #ifdef CONFIG_PPC64
  powerpc/mm: remove a couple of #ifdef CONFIG_PPC_64K_PAGES in
    mm/slice.c
  powerpc/8xx: get rid of #ifdef CONFIG_HUGETLB_PAGE for slices
  powerpc/mm: define get_slice_psize() all the time
  powerpc/mm: define subarch SLB_ADDR_LIMIT_DEFAULT
  powerpc/mm: drop slice DEBUG

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu.h     |  29 +++---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/slice.h   |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/32/mmu-8xx.h |  51 +++++------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/32/slice.h   |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/64/slice.h   |  12 ---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/slice.h             |   9 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c           |   6 --
 arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c              |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c                |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/slice.c                      | 132 ++++-----------------------
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb_nohash.c                 |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/Kconfig.cputype       |   4 +
 12 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 188 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/64/slice.h

-- 
2.13.3