Subject: [PATCH V6 0/4] update supported sample format

From: Shengjiu Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:46:08 +0800

This patch serial is to update the supported format for fsl_asrc
and fix some format issue

Shengjiu Wang (4):
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: Use in(out)put_format instead of in(out)put_word_width
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: update supported sample format
  ASoC: pcm_dmaengine: Extract snd_dmaengine_pcm_refine_runtime_hwparams
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: Fix error with S24_3LE format bitstream in i.MX8

changes in v2
- extract snd_dmaengine_pcm_set_runtime_hwparams in one
  separate path.
- 4th patch depends on 3rd patch

changes in v3
- Fix build report by kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
- change snd_dmaengine_pcm_set_runtime_hwparams to
  snd_dmaengine_pcm_refine_runtime_hwparams

changes in v4
- update according to Nicolin's comments.

changes in v5
- free asrc pair when error happens in patch 4/4

changes in v6
- ignore return value of snd_soc_set_runtime_hwparams in patch 4/4

 include/sound/dmaengine_pcm.h         |  5 ++
 sound/core/pcm_dmaengine.c            | 83 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c              | 65 ++++++++++++++-------
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h              |  7 ++-
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c          | 64 ++++++++++++++++++---
 sound/soc/soc-generic-dmaengine-pcm.c | 61 ++------------------
 6 files changed, 199 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0