Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] ASoC: Add new module driver for new ASRC

From: Shengjiu Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:41:54 +0800

Add new module driver for new ASRC in i.MX8MN

Shengjiu Wang (4):
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: Change asrc_width to asrc_format
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: Move common definition to fsl_asrc_common
  ASoC: dt-bindings: fsl_easrc: Add document for EASRC
  ASoC: fsl_easrc: Add EASRC ASoC CPU DAI and platform drivers

changes in v3
- add new commit "ASoC: fsl_asrc: Change asrc_width to asrc_format"
- modify binding doc to yaml format
- remove fsl_easrc_dma.c, make fsl_asrc_dma.c useable for easrc.

changes in v2
- change i.MX815 to i.MX8MN
- Add changes in Kconfig and Makefile

 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,easrc.yaml  |   96 +
 sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig                         |   11 +
 sound/soc/fsl/Makefile                        |    2 +
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c                      |  104 +-
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h                      |   74 +-
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_common.h               |  105 +
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c                  |   27 +-
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.c                     | 2119 +++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.h                     |  651 +++++
 9 files changed, 3067 insertions(+), 122 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,easrc.yaml
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_common.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.h

-- 
2.21.0