Subject: [RFC 0/3] cpuidle/powernv: Interface to handle idle-stop versioning

From: Pratik Rajesh Sampat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 21:31:20 +0530

A design patch series illuminates the idea of handling different
versions of idle-stop, the properties they support and the
quirks that need to be handled before entering or after exiting stop.

It also adds a functionality to identify firmware-enabled-stop and set
the according bits to encapsulate the support and corresponding handling

Corresponding RFC skiboot patch: https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/skiboot/2020-March/016552.html

Pratik Rajesh Sampat (3):
  Interface for an idle-stop dependency structure
  Demonstration of handling an idle-stop quirk version
  Introduce capability for firmware-enabled-stop

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h  | 19 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dt_cpu_ftrs.c     | 30 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/idle.c | 25 ++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-powernv.c     |  3 ++-
 4 files changed, 72 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.1