Subject: [PATCH v5 0/7] ASoC: Add new module driver for new ASRC

From: Shengjiu Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 11:58:27 +0800

Add new module driver for new ASRC in i.MX8MN, several commits
are added for new property fsl,asrc-format

Shengjiu Wang (7):
  ASoC: dt-bindings: fsl_asrc: Add new property fsl,asrc-format
  ASoC: fsl-asoc-card: Support new property fsl,asrc-format
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: Support new property fsl,asrc-format
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: rename asrc_priv to asrc
  ASoC: fsl_asrc: Move common definition to fsl_asrc_common
  ASoC: dt-bindings: fsl_easrc: Add document for EASRC
  ASoC: fsl_easrc: Add EASRC ASoC CPU DAI drivers

changes in v5
- Add new property fsl,asrc-format, rather than change fsl,asrc-width
  to fsl,asrc-formt.
- code change for above change.

changes in v4
- Add several commit for changing DT binding asrc-width to asrc-format
- rename asrc_priv to asrc

changes in v3
- add new commit "ASoC: fsl_asrc: Change asrc_width to asrc_format"
- modify binding doc to yaml format
- remove fsl_easrc_dma.c, make fsl_asrc_dma.c useable for easrc.

changes in v2
- change i.MX815 to i.MX8MN
- Add changes in Kconfig and Makefile

 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,asrc.txt    |    5 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,easrc.yaml  |  101 +
 sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig                         |   11 +
 sound/soc/fsl/Makefile                        |    2 +
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl-asoc-card.c                 |   20 +-
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c                      |  303 +--
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h                      |   74 +-
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_common.h               |  105 +
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c                  |   54 +-
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.c                     | 2111 +++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.h                     |  651 +++++
 11 files changed, 3203 insertions(+), 234 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,easrc.yaml
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_common.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_easrc.h

-- 
2.21.0