Subject: [PATCH 0/9] PS3 patches for v5.7

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:26:23 +0000

Hi Michael,

Here are a few PS3 specific patches.  A few remove some reduntant messages,
a few add some minor debugging support, and a few fix some problems during
system boot.

Please consider for v5.7.

-Geoff

The following changes since commit 16fbf79b0f83bc752cee8589279f1ebfe57b3b6e:

  Linux 5.6-rc7 (2020-03-22 18:31:56 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geoff/ps3-linux.git for-merge-ps3

for you to fetch changes up to 1333a8985c4190763c9c0312bcefad8b1ea863c7:

  powerpc/ps3: Add udbg_panic (2020-03-27 13:07:31 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Carpenter (1):
      powerpc/ps3: remove an unneeded NULL check

Emmanuel Nicolet (1):
      ps3disk: use the default segment boundary

Geoff Levand (4):
      powerpc/ps3: Set CONFIG_UEVENT_HELPER=y in ps3_defconfig
      powerpc/ps3: Add check for otheros image size
      powerpc/ps3: Add lv1_panic
      powerpc/ps3: Add udbg_panic

Markus Elfring (3):
      powerpc/ps3: Remove duplicate error messages
      drivers/ps3: Remove duplicate error messages
      net/ps3_gelic_net: Remove duplicate error message

 arch/powerpc/boot/ppc_asm.h                  |  6 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/wrapper                    | 13 +++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/ps3_defconfig           |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc_asm.h           |  6 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/mm.c              |  9 ++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/os-area.c         |  4 +---
 drivers/block/ps3disk.c                      |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/toshiba/ps3_gelic_net.c |  2 --
 drivers/ps3/ps3-lpm.c                        |  2 --
 drivers/ps3/ps3-vuart.c                      |  1 -
 drivers/ps3/sys-manager-core.c               |  2 +-
 11 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1