Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Mac ADB IOP driver fixes

From: Finn Thain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 09:17:03 +1000

The adb-iop driver was never finished. Some deficiencies have become
apparent over the years. For example,

 - Mouse and/or keyboard may stop working if used together

 - SRQ autopoll list cannot be changed

 - Some bugs were found by inspection

This patch series contains fixes for the known bugs in the driver, plus
a few clean-ups.

Finn Thain (8):
  macintosh/adb-iop: Remove dead and redundant code
  macintosh/adb-iop: Correct comment text
  macintosh/adb-iop: Adopt bus reset algorithm from via-macii driver
  macintosh/adb-iop: Access current_req and adb_iop_state when inside
    lock
  macintosh/adb-iop: Resolve static checker warnings
  macintosh/adb-iop: Implement idle -> sending state transition
  macintosh/adb-iop: Implement sending -> idle state transition
  macintosh/adb-iop: Implement SRQ autopolling

 arch/m68k/include/asm/adb_iop.h |   1 +
 drivers/macintosh/adb-iop.c     | 186 +++++++++++++++-----------------
 2 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 101 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2