Subject: [RFC PATCH v3 0/4] Reuse the dma channel if available in Back-End

From: Shengjiu Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:37:47 +0800

Reuse the dma channel if available in Back-End

Shengjiu Wang (4):
  ASoC: soc-card: export snd_soc_lookup_component_nolocked
  ASoC: dmaengine_pcm: export soc_component_to_pcm
  ASoC: fsl_asrc_dma: Reuse the dma channel if available in Back-End
  ASoC: fsl_asrc_dma: Fix data copying speed issue with EDMA

changes in v3:
- update according to Nicolin's comments
- split previous 0003 patch to two patches

changes in v2:
- update according to Mark's comments and split the patch

 include/sound/dmaengine_pcm.h         | 11 +++++++
 include/sound/soc.h                   |  2 ++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_common.h       |  2 ++
 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c          | 47 +++++++++++++++++++--------
 sound/soc/soc-core.c                  |  3 +-
 sound/soc/soc-generic-dmaengine-pcm.c | 12 -------
 6 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0