Subject: [PATCH 00/22] ReST conversion patches (final?)

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 08:50:05 +0200

Hi Jon,

That's my final(*) series of conversion patches from .txt to ReST.

(*) Well, running the script I'm using to check, I noticed a couple of new *.txt files.
If I have some time, I'll try to address those last pending things for v5.9.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (22):
  docs: dt: convert booting-without-of.txt to ReST format
  docs: thermal: convert cpu-idle-cooling.rst to ReST
  docs: crypto: convert asymmetric-keys.txt to ReST
  docs: crypto: convert api-intro.txt to ReST format
  docs: crypto: convert async-tx-api.txt to ReST format
  docs: crypto: descore-readme.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/c2port.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: misc-devices/bh1770glc.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/apds990x.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: pci: endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt convert to ReST
  docs: arm64: convert perf.txt to ReST format
  docs: powerpc: convert vcpudispatch_stats.txt to ReST
  docs: sh: convert new-machine.txt to ReST
  docs: sh: convert register-banks.txt to ReST
  docs: trace: ring-buffer-design.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: move other kAPI documents to core-api
  docs: move remaining stuff under Documentation/*.txt to
    Documentation/staging
  docs: staging: don't use literalinclude
  docs: staging: use small font for literal includes

 .../endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.rst    |  26 +
 .../endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt    |  19 -
 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/index.rst          |   2 +
 Documentation/admin-guide/sysctl/vm.rst       |   2 +-
 Documentation/arm/booting.rst                 |   2 +-
 Documentation/arm64/index.rst                 |   1 +
 Documentation/arm64/{perf.txt => perf.rst}    |   7 +-
 Documentation/core-api/index.rst              |   6 +
 .../{mailbox.txt => core-api/mailbox.rst}     |   0
 .../nommu-mmap.rst}                           |   0
 .../this_cpu_ops.rst}                         |   0
 .../unaligned-memory-access.rst               |   0
 .../crypto/{api-intro.txt => api-intro.rst}   | 186 ++--
 ...symmetric-keys.txt => asymmetric-keys.rst} |  91 +-
 .../{async-tx-api.txt => async-tx-api.rst}    | 253 +++---
 ...{descore-readme.txt => descore-readme.rst} | 152 +++-
 Documentation/crypto/index.rst                |   5 +
 ...-without-of.txt => booting-without-of.rst} | 299 ++++---
 Documentation/devicetree/index.rst            |   1 +
 Documentation/driver-api/dmaengine/client.rst |   2 +-
 .../driver-api/dmaengine/provider.rst         |   2 +-
 .../driver-api/thermal/cpu-idle-cooling.rst   |  14 +-
 Documentation/gpu/drm-mm.rst                  |   2 +-
 Documentation/index.rst                       |  13 +
 .../{ad525x_dpot.txt => ad525x_dpot.rst}      |  24 +-
 .../{apds990x.txt => apds990x.rst}            |  31 +-
 .../{bh1770glc.txt => bh1770glc.rst}          |  45 +-
 .../misc-devices/{c2port.txt => c2port.rst}   |  58 +-
 Documentation/misc-devices/index.rst          |   6 +
 .../misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.rst        |  56 ++
 .../misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt        |  41 -
 .../misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.rst        | 170 ++++
 .../misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt        | 130 ---
 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst               |   1 +
 ...patch_stats.txt => vcpudispatch_stats.rst} |  17 +-
 Documentation/security/keys/core.rst          |   2 +-
 Documentation/sh/index.rst                    |   6 +
 .../sh/{new-machine.txt => new-machine.rst}   | 195 +++--
 ...{register-banks.txt => register-banks.rst} |  13 +-
 .../{crc32.txt => staging/crc32.rst}          |   0
 Documentation/staging/index.rst               |  59 ++
 .../{kprobes.txt => staging/kprobes.rst}      |   0
 Documentation/{lzo.txt => staging/lzo.rst}    |   0
 .../remoteproc.rst}                           |   2 +-
 .../{rpmsg.txt => staging/rpmsg.rst}          |   0
 .../speculation.rst}                          |   8 +-
 .../static-keys.rst}                          |   0
 Documentation/{tee.txt => staging/tee.rst}    |   1 +
 Documentation/{xz.txt => staging/xz.rst}      |   0
 Documentation/trace/index.rst                 |   1 +
 Documentation/trace/kprobetrace.rst           |   2 +-
 ...ffer-design.txt => ring-buffer-design.rst} | 802 ++++++++++--------
 Documentation/translations/zh_CN/arm/Booting  |   2 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                   |  12 +-
 arch/Kconfig                                  |   2 +-
 arch/sh/Kconfig.cpu                           |   2 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/asymmetric_type.c      |   2 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/public_key.c           |   2 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/signature.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/misc/Kconfig                          |   2 +-
 drivers/misc/ad525x_dpot.c                    |   2 +-
 include/crypto/public_key.h                   |   2 +-
 include/keys/asymmetric-parser.h              |   2 +-
 include/keys/asymmetric-subtype.h             |   2 +-
 include/keys/asymmetric-type.h                |   2 +-
 include/linux/jump_label.h                    |   2 +-
 init/Kconfig                                  |   2 +-
 lib/crc32.c                                   |   2 +-
 lib/lzo/lzo1x_decompress_safe.c               |   2 +-
 lib/xz/Kconfig                                |   2 +-
 mm/Kconfig                                    |   2 +-
 mm/nommu.c                                    |   2 +-
 samples/kprobes/kprobe_example.c              |   2 +-
 samples/kprobes/kretprobe_example.c           |   2 +-
 74 files changed, 1620 insertions(+), 1189 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt
 rename Documentation/arm64/{perf.txt => perf.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/{mailbox.txt => core-api/mailbox.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/{nommu-mmap.txt => core-api/nommu-mmap.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/{this_cpu_ops.txt => core-api/this_cpu_ops.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/{process => core-api}/unaligned-memory-access.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{api-intro.txt => api-intro.rst} (70%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{asymmetric-keys.txt => asymmetric-keys.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{async-tx-api.txt => async-tx-api.rst} (55%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{descore-readme.txt => descore-readme.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/devicetree/{booting-without-of.txt => booting-without-of.rst} (90%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{ad525x_dpot.txt => ad525x_dpot.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{apds990x.txt => apds990x.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{bh1770glc.txt => bh1770glc.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{c2port.txt => c2port.rst} (59%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{vcpudispatch_stats.txt => vcpudispatch_stats.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/sh/{new-machine.txt => new-machine.rst} (73%)
 rename Documentation/sh/{register-banks.txt => register-banks.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/{crc32.txt => staging/crc32.rst} (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/staging/index.rst
 rename Documentation/{kprobes.txt => staging/kprobes.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/{lzo.txt => staging/lzo.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/{remoteproc.txt => staging/remoteproc.rst} (99%)
 rename Documentation/{rpmsg.txt => staging/rpmsg.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/{speculation.txt => staging/speculation.rst} (97%)
 rename Documentation/{static-keys.txt => staging/static-keys.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/{tee.txt => staging/tee.rst} (99%)
 rename Documentation/{xz.txt => staging/xz.rst} (100%)
 rename Documentation/trace/{ring-buffer-design.txt => ring-buffer-design.rst} (55%)

-- 
2.26.2