Subject: [PATCH v2 00/15] Documentation fixes

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 09:08:56 +0200

Hi Jon,

As requested, this is a rebase of a previous series posted on Jan, 15.

Since then, several patches got merged via other trees or became
obsolete. There were also 2 patches before that fits better at the
ReST conversion patchset. So, I'll be sending it on another patch
series together with the remaining ReST conversions.

I also added reviews/acks received.

So, the series reduced from 29 to 15 patches.

Let's hope b4 would be able to properly handle this one.

Regards,
Mauro

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (15):
  mm: vmalloc.c: remove a kernel-doc annotation from a removed parameter
  net: dev: add a missing kernel-doc annotation
  net: netdevice.h: add a description for napi_defer_hard_irqs
  scripts/kernel-doc: parse __ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK
  net: pylink.h: add kernel-doc descriptions for new fields at
    phylink_config
  scripts/kernel-doc: handle function pointer prototypes
  fs: fs.h: fix a kernel-doc parameter description
  kcsan: fix a kernel-doc warning
  selftests/vm/keys: fix a broken reference at protection_keys.c
  docs: hugetlbpage.rst: fix some warnings
  docs: powerpc: fix some issues at vas-api.rst
  docs: driver-model: remove a duplicated markup at driver.rst
  docs: ABI: fix a typo when pointing to w1-generic.rst
  docs: fix references for DMA*.txt files
  docs: fs: proc.rst: convert a new chapter to ReST

 .../ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-w1_therm         |  2 +-
 Documentation/PCI/pci.rst                     |  6 +--
 Documentation/admin-guide/mm/hugetlbpage.rst  | 23 +++++++---
 Documentation/block/biodoc.rst                |  2 +-
 Documentation/bus-virt-phys-mapping.txt       |  2 +-
 Documentation/core-api/dma-api.rst            |  6 +--
 Documentation/core-api/dma-isa-lpc.rst        |  2 +-
 .../driver-api/driver-model/driver.rst        |  2 -
 Documentation/driver-api/usb/dma.rst          |  6 +--
 Documentation/filesystems/proc.rst            | 44 +++++++++----------
 Documentation/powerpc/vas-api.rst             | 23 +++++++---
 .../translations/ko_KR/memory-barriers.txt    |  6 +--
 arch/ia64/hp/common/sba_iommu.c               | 12 ++---
 arch/parisc/kernel/pci-dma.c                  |  2 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/dma-mapping.h            |  4 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/amd_gart_64.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/parisc/sba_iommu.c                    | 14 +++---
 include/linux/dma-mapping.h                   |  2 +-
 include/linux/fs.h                            |  2 +-
 include/linux/kcsan-checks.h                  | 10 +++--
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |  2 +
 include/linux/phylink.h                       |  4 ++
 include/media/videobuf-dma-sg.h               |  2 +-
 kernel/dma/debug.c                            |  2 +-
 mm/vmalloc.c                                  |  1 -
 net/core/dev.c                                |  1 +
 scripts/kernel-doc                            |  7 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/vm/protection_keys.c  |  2 +-
 28 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 79 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2