Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Improvements to pkey tests

From: Sandipan Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:33:42 +0530

Based on recent bugs found in the pkey infrastructure, this
improves the test for execute-disabled pkeys and adds a new
test for detecting inconsistencies with the pkey reported by
the signal information upon getting a fault.

Sandipan Das (5):
  selftests/powerpc: Move pkey helpers to headers
  selftests/powerpc: Add pkey helpers for rights
  selftests/powerpc: Harden test for execute-disabled pkeys
  selftests/powerpc: Add helper to exit on failure
  selftests/powerpc: Add test for pkey siginfo verification

 .../testing/selftests/powerpc/include/pkeys.h | 136 +++++++
 .../testing/selftests/powerpc/include/utils.h |  13 +
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/mm/.gitignore |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/mm/Makefile   |   5 +-
 .../selftests/powerpc/mm/pkey_exec_prot.c     | 210 +++--------
 .../selftests/powerpc/mm/pkey_siginfo.c       | 332 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 544 insertions(+), 153 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/include/pkeys.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/mm/pkey_siginfo.c

-- 
2.25.1