Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Improvements to pkey tests

From: Sandipan Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:30:34 +0530

Based on recent bugs found in the pkey infrastructure, this
improves the test for execute-disabled pkeys and adds a new
test for detecting inconsistencies with the pkey reported by
the signal information upon getting a fault.

Previous versions can be found at:
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linuxppc-dev/[email-masked]/

Changes in v2:
- Added a wrapper for the gettid syscall based on suggestions
  from Michael and Christophe.

Sandipan Das (6):
  selftests/powerpc: Move pkey helpers to headers
  selftests/powerpc: Add pkey helpers for rights
  selftests/powerpc: Harden test for execute-disabled pkeys
  selftests/powerpc: Add helper to exit on failure
  selftests/powerpc: Add wrapper for gettid
  selftests/powerpc: Add test for pkey siginfo verification

 .../testing/selftests/powerpc/include/pkeys.h | 136 +++++++
 .../testing/selftests/powerpc/include/utils.h |  23 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/mm/.gitignore |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/mm/Makefile   |   5 +-
 .../selftests/powerpc/mm/pkey_exec_prot.c     | 210 +++--------
 .../selftests/powerpc/mm/pkey_siginfo.c       | 332 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 554 insertions(+), 153 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/include/pkeys.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/powerpc/mm/pkey_siginfo.c

-- 
2.25.1