Subject: [PATCH v2 00/15] powerpc: Cleanup of uaccess.h and adding asm goto for get_user()

From: Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 17:46:39 +0000 (UTC)

This series cleans up uaccess.h and adds asm goto for get_user()

v2:
- Further clean ups
- asm goto for get_user()
- Move a few patches unrelated to put_user/get_user into another misc series.

Christophe Leroy (15):
  powerpc/uaccess: Remove __get_user_allowed() and unsafe_op_wrap()
  powerpc/uaccess: Define ___get_user_instr() for ppc32
  powerpc/align: Convert emulate_spe() to user_access_begin
  powerpc/uaccess: Remove __get/put_user_inatomic()
  powerpc/uaccess: Move get_user_instr helpers in asm/inst.h
  powerpc/align: Don't use __get_user_instr() on kernel addresses
  powerpc/uaccess: Call might_fault() inconditionaly
  powerpc/uaccess: Remove __unsafe_put_user_goto()
  powerpc/uaccess: Remove __chk_user_ptr() in __get/put_user
  powerpc/uaccess: Remove calls to __get_user_bad() and __put_user_bad()
  powerpc/uaccess: Split out __get_user_nocheck()
  powerpc/uaccess: Rename __get/put_user_check/nocheck
  powerpc/uaccess: Refactor get/put_user() and __get/put_user()
  powerpc/uaccess: Introduce __get_user_size_goto()
  powerpc/uaccess: Use asm goto for get_user when compiler supports it

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/inst.h               |  34 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/uaccess.h            | 293 +++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/align.c                   |  67 ++--
 .../kernel/hw_breakpoint_constraints.c        |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c                   |   2 +-
 5 files changed, 187 insertions(+), 211 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0