Subject: [PATCH 0/5] DMA fixes for PS3 device drivers

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 01:08:11 +0000

Hi,

This is a set of patches that fix various DMA related problems in the PS3
device drivers, and add better error checking and improved message logging.

The gelic network driver had a number of problems and most of the changes are
in it's sources.

Please consider.

-Geoff

The following changes since commit 8124c8a6b35386f73523d27eacb71b5364a68c4c:

  Linux 5.13-rc4 (2021-05-30 11:58:25 -1000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geoff/ps3-linux.git for-merge-gelic

for you to fetch changes up to 4adcfc9735bf8d1987d2bc82e914be154f2ffad8:

  net/ps3_gelic: Cleanups, improve logging (2021-06-01 12:27:43 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Geoff Levand (5):
      powerpc/ps3: Add CONFIG_PS3_VERBOSE_RESULT option
      powerpc/ps3: Warn on PS3 device errors
      powerpc/ps3: Add dma_mask to ps3_dma_region
      net/ps3_gelic: Add gelic_descr structures
      net/ps3_gelic: Cleanups, improve logging

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ps3.h               |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/Kconfig           |   9 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/mm.c              |  12 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/system-bus.c      |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/toshiba/ps3_gelic_net.c | 968 +++++++++++++++------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/toshiba/ps3_gelic_net.h |  24 +-
 drivers/ps3/ps3-vuart.c                      |   2 +-
 drivers/ps3/ps3av.c                          |  22 +-
 8 files changed, 598 insertions(+), 452 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1