Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] DMA fixes for PS3 device drivers

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 19:16:56 +0000

Hi Michael,

This is a set of patches that fix various DMA related problems in the PS3
device drivers, and add better error checking and improved message logging.

Changes from V1:
  Split the V1 series into two, one series with powerpc changes, and one series
  with gelic network driver changes.
  
-Geoff

The following changes since commit 8124c8a6b35386f73523d27eacb71b5364a68c4c:

  Linux 5.13-rc4 (2021-05-30 11:58:25 -1000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geoff/ps3-linux.git for-merge-dma-powerpc

for you to fetch changes up to 562d0c9ea0100a30c3b186bcc7adb34b0bbd2cd7:

  powerpc/ps3: Add dma_mask to ps3_dma_region (2021-06-01 12:27:43 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Geoff Levand (3):
      powerpc/ps3: Add CONFIG_PS3_VERBOSE_RESULT option
      powerpc/ps3: Warn on PS3 device errors
      powerpc/ps3: Add dma_mask to ps3_dma_region

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ps3.h          |  4 +++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/Kconfig      |  9 +++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/mm.c         | 12 ++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/system-bus.c |  9 +++++----
 drivers/ps3/ps3-vuart.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/ps3/ps3av.c                     | 22 +++++++++++-----------
 6 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1