Subject: [PATCH 0/3] KEXEC_SIG with appended signature

From: Michal Suchanek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 15:27:05 +0100

S390 uses appended signature for kernel but implements the check
separately from module loader.

Support for secure boot on powerpc with appended signature is planned -
grub patches submitted upstream but not yet merged.

This is an attempt at unified appended signature verification.

Thanks

Michal

Michal Suchanek (3):
  s390/kexec_file: Don't opencode appended signature verification.
  module: strip the signature marker in the verification function.
  powerpc/kexec_file: Add KEXEC_SIG support.

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                  | 11 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/kexec/elf_64.c           | 14 +++++++++
 arch/s390/kernel/machine_kexec_file.c | 42 +++------------------------
 include/linux/verification.h          |  3 ++
 kernel/module-internal.h              |  2 --
 kernel/module.c                       | 11 +++----
 kernel/module_signing.c               | 32 ++++++++++++++------
 7 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 56 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1