Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Additional appended signature cleanup

From: Michal Suchanek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 10:55:03 +0100

There is one more copy of the code checking appended signarutes.

Merge the common code to module_signature.c

Thanks

Michal

Michal Suchanek (2):
  module: Use key_being_used_for for log messages in
    verify_appended_signature
  module: Move duplicate mod_check_sig users code to mod_parse_sig

 arch/powerpc/kexec/elf_64.c              |  2 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/machine_kexec_file.c    |  2 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/asymmetric_type.c |  1 +
 include/linux/module_signature.h         |  1 +
 include/linux/verification.h             |  3 +-
 kernel/module.c                          |  3 +-
 kernel/module_signature.c                | 56 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 kernel/module_signing.c                  | 33 ++++----------
 security/integrity/ima/ima_modsig.c      | 22 ++--------
 9 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1