Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] KEXEC_SIG with appended signature

From: Michal Suchanek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:02:38 +0100

Hello,

This is resend of the KEXEC_SIG patchset.

The first patch is new because it'a a cleanup that does not require any
change to the module verification code.

The second patch is the only one that is intended to change any
functionality.

The rest only deduplicates code but I did not receive any review on that
part so I don't know if it's desirable as implemented.

The first two patches can be applied separately without the rest.

Thanks

Michal

Michal Suchanek (6):
  s390/kexec_file: Don't opencode appended signature check.
  powerpc/kexec_file: Add KEXEC_SIG support.
  kexec_file: Don't opencode appended signature verification.
  module: strip the signature marker in the verification function.
  module: Use key_being_used_for for log messages in
    verify_appended_signature
  module: Move duplicate mod_check_sig users code to mod_parse_sig

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                     | 11 +++++
 arch/powerpc/kexec/elf_64.c              | 14 ++++++
 arch/s390/kernel/machine_kexec_file.c    | 42 ++----------------
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/asymmetric_type.c |  1 +
 include/linux/module_signature.h         |  1 +
 include/linux/verification.h             |  4 ++
 kernel/module-internal.h                 |  2 -
 kernel/module.c                          | 12 +++--
 kernel/module_signature.c                | 56 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 kernel/module_signing.c                  | 33 +++++++-------
 security/integrity/ima/ima_modsig.c      | 22 ++--------
 11 files changed, 113 insertions(+), 85 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1