Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/3] powerpc64/bpf: Add support for BPF Trampolines

From: "Naveen N. Rao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 12:37:19 +0530

This is an early RFC series that adds support for BPF Trampolines on 
powerpc64. Some of the selftests are passing for me, but this needs more
testing and I've likely missed a few things as well. A review of the
patches and feedback about the overall approach will be great.

This series depends on some of the other BPF JIT fixes and enhancements
posted previously, as well as on ftrace direct enablement on powerpc
which has also been posted in the past.

- Naveen

Naveen N. Rao (3):
  ftrace: Add ftrace_location_lookup() to lookup address of ftrace
    location
  powerpc/ftrace: Override ftrace_location_lookup() for MPROFILE_KERNEL
  powerpc64/bpf: Add support for bpf trampolines

 arch/powerpc/kernel/kprobes.c      |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/trace/ftrace.c |  11 +
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit.h         |   8 +
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp.c    |   5 +-
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp64.c  | 619 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 include/linux/ftrace.h             |   5 +
 kernel/bpf/trampoline.c            |  27 +-
 kernel/trace/ftrace.c              |  14 +
 8 files changed, 670 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

base-commit: 33ecb3e590194051dc57eee1125c1d372b14c946
-- 2.34.1