Subject: [PATCH 0/4] powerpc/ps3 Add ELFv2 support

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:27:51 +0000

The following changes since commit 44a1aad2fe6c10bfe0589d8047057b10a4c18a19:

  Merge branch 'topic/ppc-kvm' into next (2023-12-29 15:30:45 +1100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/geoff/ps3-linux.git for-merge-elfv2

for you to fetch changes up to 983836405df1b6001a2262972fb32d1aee97d6f5:

  Revert "powerpc/ps3_defconfig: Disable PPC64_BIG_ENDIAN_ELF_ABI_V2" (2024-01-19 17:53:48 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Geoff Levand (1):
      Revert "powerpc/ps3_defconfig: Disable PPC64_BIG_ENDIAN_ELF_ABI_V2"

Nicholas Piggin (3):
      powerpc/ps3: Fix lv1 hcall assembly for ELFv2 calling convention
      powerpc/ps3: lv1 hcall code use symbolic constant for LR save offset
      powerpc/ps3: Make real stack frames for LV1 hcalls

 arch/powerpc/configs/ps3_defconfig  |   1 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc_asm.h  |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/hvcall.S | 298 ++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 3 files changed, 171 insertions(+), 134 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1