Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fixups for random vDSO

From: Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 09:31:46 +0200

This small series is an extract of fixups for generic part of random vDSO in
preparation of implementing vDSO getrandom for powerpc.

See last version of full series at:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linuxppc-dev/cover/[email-masked]/

This series is based on top of:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/crng/random.git master

Christophe Leroy (4):
  asm-generic/unaligned.h: Extract common header for vDSO
  random: vDSO: Don't use PAGE_SIZE and PAGE_MASK
  random: vDSO: Clean header inclusion in getrandom
  random: vDSO: don't use 64 bits atomics on 32 bits architectures

 arch/x86/include/asm/pvclock.h  |  1 +
 drivers/char/random.c           |  9 ++++++++-
 include/asm-generic/unaligned.h | 11 +----------
 include/vdso/helpers.h          |  1 +
 include/vdso/unaligned.h        | 15 +++++++++++++++
 lib/vdso/getrandom.c            | 16 ++++++++--------
 6 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/vdso/unaligned.h

-- 
2.44.0